The Sample Spice Pack
Mesa Lavender Farms Sample Spice Pack is an easy and affordable way to taste and evaluate Mesa Lavender Farms current spice collection. Packaged in 10 ml containers, the collection contains enough of each of the following to give you a taste of these spicy creations:
- Lavender Brown Mustard Honey Rub. To add spice as a rub or to create a marinade for chicken, pork loin, and salmon. Sprinkle on deviled eggs or use in egg salad, potato salad or tuna salad. Sprinkle as a topping for popcorn. Excellent as a base for sauces and other condiments. Use in a slow cooker to add flavor to chicken. Use our Lavender Brown Mustard Honey Rub to spice up curries, stir-fries, salads and vegetables. Created using Kosher salt, honey powder, crushed brown mustard seed, turmeric, granulated onion, granulated garlic, black pepper, cumin, coriander, and ‘Folgate’ culinary lavender.
- Lavender Lemon Pepper (salt-free) created from a blend of black pepper, citric acid, lemon peel powder, garlic, onion, and western Colorado culinary lavender. Great for those on a salt-free diet. Specially created for use on chicken, steak, pork chops/pork loin, seafood, roasted vegetables, eggs, salads and on other foods where you want the added flavor of lemon and lavender.
- Mexican Seasoning with Lavender Use as a rub or add to soups or stews. Great blend of spices for Spanish rice and taco meat. Excellent as a base for BBQ sauces and other condiments. Our Mexican Seasoning with Lavender is also used to enhance existing flavors in dishes to give it a more Mexican flare. Lovingly created with coriander, Spanish paprika, granulated garlic, granulated onion, oregano, kosher salt, black pepper, culinary ‘Folgate’ lavender, cayenne, and cumin.
- Culinary Lavender Sugar A combination of finely ground ‘Folgate’ Lavender buds and organic sourced cane sugar. This is great for adding to coffee and tea, using in baking, rimming glasses, and using with icings, glazes, and even melted chocolate.
- Lavender Mediterranean Sea Salt with Folgate Culinary Lavender. Mediterranean Sea salt is rich with traces of fluoride, potassium, iodine and magnesium and thus, the sodium chloride content is comparatively less than regular table salt.
- Lavender Pink Himalayan Salt for those wanting a little more iron in their diet. Himalayan salt has a complex taste, with hints of sulfur, calcium, potassium, and magnesium which in turn makes it milder than the table salt.
Sample Spice Pack: What’s next?
If you want more than a taste, click on the link of the associated spice of your choice and order a 4-ounce spice jar.
Mesa Lavender Farms Sample Spice Pack
is available for $6. This includes shipping.