Our lavender sachets are organza bags filled with ‘Grosso’ lavender buds. This is the most fragrant of lavenders having a pleasing aroma which can last for several years. A slight squeeze of the bag will result in a beautiful strong lavender scent. Hug the sachet when you want to enjoy the scent of this wonderful lavender cultivar.
‘Grosso’ is referred to as a Lavandin. This is a cross between Lavandula angustifolia and Lavandula latifolia with the botanical name of Lavandula x intermedia ‘Grosso’. The x in the species name refers to the hybrid characteristics of this plant. Lavandula angustifolia is often referred to as English or True lavender, while Lavandula latifolia is referred to as Spike lavender.
The lavandins have high concentrations of camphor. This characteristic provides ‘Grosso’ with a component of its characteristic scent.
Organza fabrics are thin, transparent, and stiff typically used for bridal gowns, as underlining for sheer fabrics. The breathable characteristic of this sheer fabric is great allowing you to experience the scent of the lavender buds enclosed in these bags.
What is a Lavender Sachet Used for:
- Use them in your pantry, kitchen cupboards, jewelry boxes, drawers and closets, shoe cabinets, living rooms, bathrooms or elsewhere for the uplifting fragrance of lavender.
- These sachets are perfect for Weddings. Provide them to guests so they have lavender buds to toss to the celebrating couple.
- Spread the buds on carpets and rugs when vacuuming to release the soothing scent of lavender. Lavender is known to relieve stress and anxiety due to its sedative properties.
- Use them under you pillow case to encourage a peaceful sleep. ..
- Hand them in your closet or place them in the drawers among your belongings. Lavender sachets help keep your clothing smelling fresh and discourages pests found in your closets.
- Provide them to wedding guests so they can toss the buds during the ceremony. These buds are free of the dust.
- The essential oil of this lavender cultivar is typically used in aromatherapy where it benefits the young and the elderly.
Mesa lavender Farms Organza Lavender Sachets are available in lots of 5.
If you want a larger quantity of cleaned Grosso lavender buds, they are available in 4 ounce zip lock bags. Use them to put together your own sachets or use when making soaps, potpourri, candles, and other projects.
Mesa Lavender Farms also carries ‘Grosso’ essential oil in 5 ml dropper bottles. This is great for your purse or backpack and quickly available when you need the relaxing scent of lavender.
This sheer organza lavender sachet pack contains 5 lavender sachets.