Lavender Roll-on Applicator
Mesa Lavender Farms Lavender available in 10 ml roll-on applicators. This topical application has been diluted with USDA organic MCT oil from coconuts to help avoid any sensitivity issues.
The dilution rate used is not recommended for children. Always test to assess sensitivity prior to continued use.
Lavender essential oil is known for its aromatic and healing properties also is available from Mesa Lavender Farms as an undiluted essential oil in a 15 ml dropper bottle.
Our undiluted Therapeutic Grade A essential oil is best used in diffusers for aromatherapy, sprinkled on pillows to add in sleep, and added to salves, lotions, body butters, and other topically applied products. Essential oils are best not applied directly to skin without diluting depending on one’s sensitivity level.
The lavender roll-on applicator was formulated for topical use. Roll in on your temple to help reduce headaches. Roll it over your skin to help clean up eczema and acne problems.
Lavender Roll-on Benefits
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal
- Use in diffuser for benefits of aromatherapy. Check out our waterless diffusers.
- Use diluted form to control acne and prevent eczema and psoriasis
- Cleanses your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
- it unclogs pores and reduces inflammation
- Apply to temples or back of skull to help manage headaches and migraines
- Pain relieving
- Reduces redness, itching, and pain of bug bites
- Helps repel insects
- Apply to pillows or under nose to enhance sleep,
- Apply to cuts and bruises to enhance healing and reduce scaring.
- speeds up wound healing properties
- Reduces dark spots
Lavender essential oil is concentrated and potent and should not be used around eyes or mucous membranes to avoid injury. Sensitivity and problems with dermatitis can be a problem for sensitive individuals especially with young children. When using with children first determine if sensitivity is an issue.
Lavender and children
When using concentrated lavender essential oil or Mesa Lavender Farm’s lavender roll-on, conduct a patch test to assess sensitivity before using. Apply a small amount of the product to an arm or a leg, and leave for 24 hours. Some parents do this on the foot. If there is any redness or pain to the touch, discontinue use.
An important cautionary note. No essential oil should ever be used for babies under 3 months. Similarly, they should never be ingested by a child. It’s also advisable to avoid using with infants or kids who have asthma.