Hemp BATH SALTS – BENEFITS
- PAIN RELIEF FOR THE ENTIRE BODY. Mesa Lavender Farms® Hemp Bath Salts offer a luxurious experience of fully immersing the entire body in a relaxing, fragrant, pain relieving soak. Our hand blended formula contains dead sea salt, Epsom salt, baking soda, essential oils, and Hemp isolate. Each of these ingredients were specially selected for their healing properties.
- SKIN HEALTH. Dead Sea Salt relieves skin ailments such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Minerals such as magnesium, sodium and potassium enhance your skins ability to retain moisture, making skin healthy and silky smooth. Soaking in Sea Salt also helps relieve stress, detoxifies the body, improves sleep, improves blood system circulation and decreases blood pressure.
- MUSCLE RELIEF. Epsom salt helps relax muscles and relieve pain in the shoulders, neck, back and skull. A bath using Epsom Salt is considered a great way to help remove toxins from your body.
- DETOXIFYING. Baking soda helps remove bacteria, odors, and acidity and may help detox the body and relieve itching, irritation, and infections. Baking soda is also known to reduce inflammation caused by eczema, psoriasis, and urinary tract infections.
- RELAXING & RELIEVING RESULTS. The Hemp in these Bath Salts offers a total body pain relieving, inflammation reducing experience.
Note: The color shift to a light pink is natural for this product.
Hemp Bath Salts contain Pure Essential Oils
In lieu of messy petals, and based on their aroma therapeutic and healing qualities, Mesa Lavender uses essential oils in our blends.
- Rose essential oil contains emollient properties important in moisturizing the skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
- Fennel essential oil enhances our Love Potion No. 9 with a sweet, peppery, and anise/licorice-like odor.
- Geranium essential oil has been reported as having antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties making it beneficial for reducing skin irritation, and skin infections.
- Lavender essential oil is from the cultivar ‘Grosso’ grown, and steam distilled on-site at our farm in Mesa County Colorado. This oil is known for its calming effect to reduce stress and restlessness. It is also antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties can help heal minor burns and bug bites. It has a calming effect on mind and body.
Hemp Bath Salts contain Hemp
Mesa Lavender Farms has added Hemp to our bath salts. Hemp helps with aches and soreness whether due to exercise, travel, and the stresses of daily life. Additionally, Hemp is known to reduce pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Hemp Bath Salts – Two Blends
- Lavender Hemp Bath Salts
- This blend contains ‘Grosso’ lavender essential oil to combine the pleasant aroma of Lavender along with the calming and anti-inflammatory properties of this plant.
- Love Potion No. 9 Hemp Bath Salts
- This blend combines the essential oils of Rose, Fennel, Geranium and ‘Grosso’ Lavender. Each of these essential oils contain their own unique healing properties, enhancing the benefits of the soak.
- When combined, these essential oils are known to be an aphrodisiac, which is where the name ‘Love Potion’ comes from.
HOW TO USE Hemp BATH SALTS
- Shake or add 2 tablespoons (=37.5 mg Hemp) of Mesa Lavender Farms® bath salts to warm running water while filling your tub.
- The running warm water helps the salts dissolve faster. Stir the water with your hand to thoroughly mix the Hemp with the water.
- Immerse yourself and soak for 15 to 20 minutes to realize the full benefit of these blends.
BEWARE; The term “bath salts’ is used to describe a number of “mind-altering drugs (which) are strong central nervous system stimulants that inhibit the dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake system (neurotransmitters in the brain).” A common name for one of these is “Cloud Nine”, not to be confused with Mesa Lavender Farms “Love Potion No. Nine” Hemp Bath Salts. You can learn more about the illicit ‘Bath Salts’ at https://www.drugs.com/illicit/bath-salts.html
Mesa Lavender Farms Hemp Bath Salts are for bathing. Mesa Lavender Farms Bath Salts are not for snorting up the nose. They are not to be injected, smoked or taken in through any other bodily entry point. Mesa Lavender Farms Hemp Bath Salts do not contain methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), mephedrone, or methylone, the chemical compounds commonly found in the illicit “bath salts” or any of the other designer drugs found in ‘bath salts’.
Certificate of Analysis